- Our team is currently working through all of the requests for clients for free programmes during this difficult time. We should have contacted all clients who have requested by 20.03.2020
- In light of the 30 day travel ban throughout Europe we have contacted all clients arriving within the next 30 days giving the option to transfer dates to later in 2020.
Swim Lab International is doing everything possible to assist clients with their travel plans to ensure these weeks are rearranged.
- Spain has declared a State of Emergency (“Estado de Alarma”) on 14 March 2020, which introduces a series of measures including significant restrictions on movement throughout the country in response to the coronavirus outbreak. Update will be provided to all clients on 29 March 2020.
- We have sent out an email to all clients due to travel to Lanzarote within the next 4 weeks. We would like to advise all clients that Swim Lab International are monitoring the current situation closely through official sources including WHO, Global Governments and FCO.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Swim Lab International are continually monitoring the evolving situation. We are following the advice from Government and Health Organisations from around the World. We will be contacting clients closer to their date of arrival when more accurate information is available.
Updated: 18/03/2020 19:17 (ADET)